Exhibit Hall Details
Exhibit Booth Prices
Premium (10’ x 10’): $2,310*/$2,410
Standard (10’ x 10’): $2,210* /$2,310
*Discounted rate available for reservations received before March 31, 2023.
Floor plan - Standard spaces are indicated on the floor plan.
|Moving In & Setting Up|
|Thursday, January 4, 2024||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday, January 5, 2024||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, January 6, 2024||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, January 7, 2024||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Cleaning Up & Clearing Out|
|Sunday, January 7, 2024||12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
* Subject to change
All reservations will be made online according to the following procedures:
- Examine the floor plan carefully before making your booth selection(s). Please include booth locations throughout the hall on your booth request to ensure a booth of your choice.
- Each exhibiting company agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions of the contract. Changes to the contract by exhibitors are not allowed. Any changes to the terms and conditions by the AHA will be communicated to exhibitors.
- Booth requests will be accepted at http://historians.org/2024booths. You will need an AHA login; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have one and need a reminder, or create a free new account at www.historians.org/createaccount. Booth orders require a minimum deposit of 50% payable online by credit card.
- Assignment of booth space will be made on a first come, first served basis with completed booth request and inclusion of proper deposit. Companies that exhibited at the 2023 AHA annual meeting will be given preference.
- Once your booth(s) has been assigned, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. A separate e-mail will detail the process for obtaining badges for your representatives.
- The balance of the booth fee is due November 13, 2023. After September 29, 2023, no cancellations will be accepted. Deposits will be refunded on cancellations made prior to this date, and must be made in writing. Cancellations received after September 29, 2023, obligate the exhibitor to full payment and forfeiture of all monies paid.
What You Get
- Five free registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth, providing your representatives with full access to all meeting sessions and events
- Networking access to over 4,000 history professionals
- Listing in AHA annual meeting Program, and on AHA website
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities, including app push notifications.
- 24-hour Exhibit Hall security
- Exhibitor Lounge
- Booth identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side rails
- General Exhibit Hall cleaning
- Assistance from the AHA’s official general service contractor to order products and services, including booth furniture, material handling, labor, and more.
For security reasons, annual meeting badges must be worn at all times in the Exhibit Hall.